• HistoryBannerImage

History

From our humble beginnings in 1956 making waterproof ignition sets to becoming an industry leader in caps, gauges, sensors, and tank accessories, let’s stroll down memory lane to see all that Kelch accomplished.

1956 - Kelch, founded by Al Kelch, makes traffic cones & aluminum mold designs.

1960s - Kelch pioneers injection molding making caps and gauges.

1970s - Broadening product offering with steering wheels and contract molding.

1980s - Utilizes technology to become innovators in plastic welding.

1990s - Kelch expands with multiple facilities in North Carolina and Ohio.

1998 - Acquired by Bemis Manufacturing

2005 - Expanded proprietary markets by producing liquid dispensing fitments.

2009 - Moved to Bemis Facility in Sheboygan Falls, WI.

2010s - More innovations such as the Click-to-Seal™ Ratchet Caps.